Release date: 2019-11-08
Project Architecture has been modified.
Only FHIR R4 Profiles are compatible now.
- [FHIRVAL-61] Update PDQm and PIXm validators to support the new version of the profile
Release date: 2019-09-02
- [FHIRVAL-49] Display is not consistent
- [FHIRVAL-53] Validation with slices fails to detect slice type
- [FHIRVAL-54] When json is malformed, validation crashes and the report is empty
Release date: 2019-03-26
- [FHIRVAL-48] Prefix is optional, we should be able to leave the field empty
- [FHIRVAL-51] Regex value is not rendered when you choose a datatype
Release date: 2019-02-19
- [FHIRVAL-47] Validation using schematrons is broken
Release date: 2019-02-14
From version 3.0.0, the Gazelle Fhir Validator runs on Wildfly10 using Java 8. See Installation Manual for details.
The Datasource have also been extracted from the project. See Installation Manual for details.
- [FHIRVAL-33] Removal of seam dependencies and replacement of missing component S14
- [FHIRVAL-36] [POC] Replace parent pom.xml by dependencies
- [FHIRVAL-37] [POC] Work on identity management and security
Release date: 2018-09-10
The resource validator is now able to distinguish whether the resource is formatted as Json or XML. Only one version of each validator will remain. Tools making an hard reference to those validators shall be updated to use the new names.
- [FHIRVAL-19] FHIR Validator must read ValueSets AND CodeSystems, files differ
- [FHIRVAL-20] There is no need for anonymous users to access weight and custom structure definition location
- [FHIRVAL-22] Implement a validator to verify the conformance of the ITI-81 requests
- [FHIRVAL-24] The validator shall be able to detect whether the message is XML or JSON or an URL
Release date: 2018-04-27
- [FHIRVAL-17] Display the Structure Definition file to the user
- [FHIRVAL-16] Add the possibility to test resources based on structure definition files
- [FHIRVAL-14] Update postgresql driver to version 42.2.1-jre7
- [FHIRVAL-10] Add a validator for the DSTU3 resources
Release date: 2017-11-30
This version of the tool is no more compliant with Patient Manager from its 9.8.0 version.
Note that the Validation API (SOAP web service) has changed.
- [FHIRVAL-5] [PDQm/PDC] Update the validator for PDQm / PDC actor
- [FHIRVAL-6] [PDQm/PDS] Update the validator for PDQm / PDS actor
- [FHIRVAL-7] [PIXm/PDC] Update the validator for PIXm / PDC actor
- [FHIRVAL-8] [PIXm/Manager] Update the validator for PIXm / Manager actor
- [FHIRVAL-1] Validator shall be updated to the latest version of TF