you can view the list of configurations registered to XDStarClient by choosing the type of the configuration you are looking for (eg. Registry Configuration, etc.).
To add a new configuration you have to :
- login using the cas login (right corner on the top). If you don't have an account, create new one on http://gazelle.ihe.net/EU-CAT;
- select your configuration type;
- click on the button 'Create new configuration';
- fulfil properties of your system (URL, name, homecommunityID, etc);
- choose the kind of transactions your system will test;
- click then on save button.